Please review the following instructions before proceeding to sign up. The sign up process can be either a 1 or 2 step process.
Step 1 – SIGN UP this is Required
- Each and every member and guest wishing to play must be entered in the list on the sign up page.
- If you do not wish to choose who you play with, this is the only step required.
For step by step instructions for the sign up process see Sign-Up in the On Line Help by clicking HERE
Step 2 – PICK PARTNERS this is Optional
- You only need to complete this step if you wish to choose who you play with.
- All Players that are added to the PICK PARTNERS list must first be on the SIGN UP list.
- If you would like to golf with your spouse /significant other/friend or guest, please add your name & their name(s) to the PICK PARTNERS. This way you will be automatically paired to golf together.
- The number of partners that you may choose rotates week to week. One week it is yourself and one partner. The next week it is yourself and up to three other partners.
- The Sign Up page will designate which is appropriate for specific that week.
FOR 2023, 150 Golf be using a combination of assigned tee times and shotgun play. Shotgun play 1 or 2 times a month, coordinating with club events (socials, tournaments, fun days, etc.) You are required to use the sign up process to secure a playing spot. Tee Times will start at 12:00 and shotgun play begins at 12:30. We will post the pairings with their associated play time or starting hole.