Once you have been signed up to play as a guest, the following will be the process to follow for playing on Sunday. The club has a 12:45 shot gun start. We only play nine holes. You stay on the nine in which you start. (example if you start on hole 7 once you play hole 9, you then go to hole 1 and play through hole 6)
• There will be a150 Club registration table at the course we are playing. Check in with the registration table between 11:30 and 12:00. At this time you will receive your pairings assignment, the hole you will be starting on, a ticket for free range balls and the score card if not already out for your foursome.
• Check in at the pro shop to pay for your round. Note that each player must present their CAM Identification Card at time of payment. If necessary, rent a golf cart. (It is advisable to check with your foursome on cart availability before renting one.)
• Once you have checked in and know which hole you are starting on go to that designated parking spot in the cart parking area adjacent to the practice range. Here you can meet the others that you will be playing with. At this time you need to make necessary cart arrangements. If you do not have your own cart you may need to rent one.
• A limited number of warm-up balls are provided free of charge for 150 club members prior to the start of the round for use on the driving range. To receive your voucher for the practice balls you must check in prior to 12:00PM. •
• A short weekly meeting is held just prior to the start of the round. A club officer usually updates the membership on club news, special events and the play of the day. A club pro often updates us on course conditions, provides rules reminders and conducts a short clinic.