Once you have signed up to play the following is an outline of the procedure for the day of play.
• For shot gun starts, check in with the 150 Club registration table between 11:30 and 12:15 PM. At this time, you will receive your pairings assignment, a ticket for free range balls and the score card if you are your foursome’s captain. (The first person has the responsibility to maintain the scorecard and attest to its accuracy at the end of the round. The first person shall also make certain that the scorecard is deposited into the appropriate receptacle.)
• For shot gun and tee time starts, check in at the pro shop to pay for your round. Note that each player must present their CAM Identification Card at time of payment. If necessary, rent a golf cart. (It is advisable to check with your foursome on cart availability before renting one.) When playing tee times, you will receive your voucher for free range balls when checking in and your score card at the first hole.
• Once you have checked in and know which hole you are starting on go to that designated parking spot in the cart parking area adjacent to the practice range. Here you can meet the others that you will be playing with.
• A limited number of warm-up balls are provided free of charge for 150 club members prior to the start of the round for use on the driving range. To receive your voucher for the practice balls, you must check in prior to 1/2 hour prior to your start time.
Meeting and Tip:
• For Shotgun days only, a short weekly meeting is held just prior to the start of the round. A club officer usually updates the membership on club news, special events and the play of the day. A club pro often updates us on course conditions, provides rules reminders and conducts a short clinic.
Play the round:
Shot gun play starts at 12:30 shot gun. We play nine holes. You stay on the same nine as you start on. (Example if you start on hole 7; once you play hole 9, you then go to hole 1 and play through hole 6).