Summer – Sunday with tee times starting at 6:00AM to 7:00AM
Winter – (Following annual autumn overseeding) Sundays with a shotgun start at 12:45PM
Summer – Call the Cimarron pro-shop. Sign-up Begins on Monday and ends Saturday at noon.
Winter – Use the on line Sign-up begins at 6:00PM Wednesday, 10 days before the Sunday of play and ends at 12:00PM on the Wednesday preceding play.
Step by step instructions on how to use our on-line sign-up feature are in our On Line Help section. click the HELP button to take you there
If you need to cancel the way to do it will vary based on the day you are canceling.
Step by step Instructions for cancelling can be found in the On Line Help selection. Click the HELP button to take you there.
No-shows will be fined $5.00. In cases of emergency, waiver of fines will be reviewed by the fine committee. Fines must be paid within 15 days or the member will not be allowed to play until the fine is paid.
• Check in with the 150 Club registration table Between 11:30 AM and 12:15 PM. At this time you will receive your pairings assignment, a ticket for free range balls and the score card if you are your foursome’s captain. (The captain has the responsibility to maintain the scorecard and attest to its accuracy at the end of the round. The captain shall also make certain that the scorecard is deposited into the appropriate receptacle.)
• Check in at the pro shop to pay for your round. Note that each player must present their CAM Identification Card at time of payment. If necessary, rent a golf cart. (It is advisable to check with your foursome on cart availability before renting one.)
• Once you have checked in and know which hole you are starting on go to that designated parking spot in the cart parking area adjacent to the practice range. Here you can meet the others that you will be playing with. At this time you need to make necessary cart arrangements. If you do not have your own cart you may need to rent one.
• A limited number of warm-up balls are provided free of charge for 150 club members prior to the start of the round for use on the driving range. To receive your voucher for the practice balls you must check in prior to 12:00PM.
• You may also use the putting green, or chipping area.
• A short weekly meeting is held just prior to the start of the round. A club officer usually updates the membership on club news, special events and the play of the day. A club pro often updates us on course conditions, provides rules reminders and conducts a short clinic.